"> Just another thought...

It's the things that make you go mmmm..

Kisa was a gift to me <3 Thank you for the memories..I also had BooCat adopted for me..Thank you for everything

Sunday, March 01, 2020

Another year roles around

Wow, it's now March 1.

I have been kept ever busy at work. During the Christmas season, it was manic.
Mother ended up in ICU. .my children ended up burning down their kitchen. Traffic attendant, here thought it necessary to complicate my life and issue me a parking ticket, even though I had a blue badge on the car.  Daughter in law had the baby early, so I was there for some of the time. but she chose to come along as I had to go off to work.
Holiday in Tunisia was nice. time to just forget everything and unwind. I have booked to go to Jamaica next year taking the two youngest along with me. It will be the final holiday with them I am guessing. This year I have decided on taking every one of my kids with partners in tow and their kids to a holiday caravan park. Should be fun if they don't think I'm an automatic baby sitter!
Mother has decided to return to Norfolk. She decided this as she was in the hospital. I came home from work one day and she had got my brother to pack all her stuff for her. When I tried to ask her about it she just said she had told him she was thinking about going back. Anyway, I think she discharged herself in the end as she ended back in hospital when she returned up north.
Thing is I don't miss her. I feel the drama she made in my life was not worth it all. I have finally seen for myself, I think, the reason why my eldest brother is not to keen on her. It is a difficult revelation to uncover when you are in your later years.
My sixteen-year-old and I had our first real standoff. I was really hurt and she was walking about s if nothing had happened. I really do not remember being that way with my mother. Although my mother wasn't there enough of the time for me to even think about telling her off. 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home