"> Just another thought...

It's the things that make you go mmmm..

Kisa was a gift to me <3 Thank you for the memories..I also had BooCat adopted for me..Thank you for everything

Tuesday, October 03, 2017

And I thought that was that..!

Last night a memory thing popped up. Google have started showing pictures of certain dates, similar to Facebook. I understand now why it is best to delete accounts that hold any information on that you don't want to be reminded of. Sometimes I wish I had. Its nice having the reminders I think, but last night for the first time in an age they made me cry.
I cried again over you.
I cried over what was, and what has been. I cried over the memories that are stuck in my head, the messages that, although erased I still remember.
I cannot understand how one minute someone can be loving sweet and kind and the next just switch off and turn cold, even to the point of acting like the other person does not exist. Maybe I am still naive who knows.
I hate to admit it but I do still miss him. And these memory thing, things are not helping.  

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home