"> Just another thought...

It's the things that make you go mmmm..

Kisa was a gift to me <3 Thank you for the memories..I also had BooCat adopted for me..Thank you for everything

Saturday, August 24, 2019

Time surely flies

The last time I was here was back in Feb. It is now the end of August.
So in six months, let's see.
Son and his partner moved into a place.. sent everyone mad in trying to get stuff and fix it up. They are expecting daughter number two in January. Unless she arrives late I won't be at that birth.. I will be in Tunisia. Will be the only grandchild I have not been present at.
The car passed its second MOT.  I paid over £200 for tyres so I should hope that it did.
Daughter finished school and passed all her exams. My last child is grown now. She has a job and is going into college to do Business and Media studies. I finally succeeded with one of them, or that is how it feels.
My number two son spoke to me the other day. His release looks imminent for April. Fingers crossed he behaves himself till then.
My youngest son is going onto the next level of his college course. All being well he should finish this year and become an electrician.
Me I plod on. Work keeps me busy and so does mother. I am finding it difficult with mother though. This time around her illness is making things really hard. Often we will find her crying her eyes out and when asked why she does not have the answer. She says she is happy here but she doesn't seem it. I do not know what to do for the best anymore. I know she would be happy if I was to give up my job and become her full-time carer. That is something that is not going to happen. If I give up my job it is because I want to retire not because I want to look after my mother.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home