"> Just another thought...

It's the things that make you go mmmm..

Kisa was a gift to me <3 Thank you for the memories..I also had BooCat adopted for me..Thank you for everything

Wednesday, February 20, 2019

And so the end.

I finally felt the need to clear out. I deleted logs.. photos.. a life gone by. Feels strange, but I had got to the point of seeing things as they were. I knew at the time I was making more of it then maybe I should have done, but I didn't want to believe it. Who does when they are in the midst of it. I finished off with soft blocks and deletes from everyday social media. *shrugs* And life goes on.

I have decided from now on just to "do-me" After three major relationships and three failed relationships, I have found it within myself to know that I am better than a broken heart. I enjoyed the memories, the fun stuff. and of course my children, but its the stuff after that plays a part that I don't want to remember. And so I move into the big bad world. I have my friends, I have family, my children, mother and my grandkids to keep me from feeling lonely. I have my plans of what I want to do in various stages of my life. I know I can do this.

For now, I continue to save for the RV that I want to get. Finished paying for the holiday to Greece this year. Got some money put down for a cruise that I want to go on. I'm content, for the while.

I know as God watches over me that I will always have someone looking out for me.

Take care x 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home