"> Just another thought...

It's the things that make you go mmmm..

Kisa was a gift to me <3 Thank you for the memories..I also had BooCat adopted for me..Thank you for everything

Sunday, April 15, 2018

Helloooo again

The last post I wrote was back in November 2017.. It's been a while.

So there must be things to tell right..?!

My car got crashed into... my little Clive Car is going to cost £2,500 to get fixed. Insurance is a good thing... wish everyone had it. I decided to get him a general fix up all over... wax and polish so to speak.

My mother has chosen to live with us again. This time she is a lot more jitterish and ill.. sad state really but hopefully her last days will be filled with happiness for her. That is the idea anyway. I must admit though I am finding it hard on myself... with work and a house full of teenagers, it is a bit of a strain having an ill parent to attend to. I am sure things will settle though.

My eldest son is also living here again. I had to go and bring him home after his relationship appeared to break down. His Fiancee began acting in ways he couldn't understand and it was getting difficult to watch. Neither one of them were accepting the relationship was over and so were tearing each other apart. The thing is now she has become very bitter and is refusing access to the daughter by claiming that she is scared. I am hoping that she comes around soon and realises what she is doing isn't right

Mr America started talking to me again. Was strange at first, but I have grown used to being in strange scenarios. He keeps in contact.

I am booking to go on holiday with the girls next year. We are off to Greece. Not sure whereabouts as yet.. and really not sure how it will work with my mother being here, I am sure though things will fall into place.

And me? Work, Work and no playtime. I get up shattered and go to bed exhausted. But keeping busy seems to keep me out of trouble. There's no one on my romantic front, honestly, I don't think I would have time at the minute. But maybe eventually I would find the time.

For now, I have to get the Sunday roast on the go... so off I pop.

Have a great weekend! 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home