"> Just another thought...

It's the things that make you go mmmm..

Kisa was a gift to me <3 Thank you for the memories..I also had BooCat adopted for me..Thank you for everything

Sunday, July 02, 2017

It's July!



So we went away, it was beautiful! We had glorious sunshine all the time we were there and it was a really nice atmosphere. I would go again. My worries about my son not liking the plane were somewhat realised. By the end of the flight he was wanting to get off. I made sure that he was asleep for the journey home. When we came home however the bad news started! My car got smashed up, and though it's all fixed now I have yet to find out who did it.
Life is plodding along at the moment. I am trying to book a holiday for us again, only this time in Butlin's for the summer.
I took the children to Southend and got burnt to a crisp! They enjoyed themselves though.
So that's the update for now.. it's sunday morning and I got to run!

Have a good one xx

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home