"> Just another thought...

It's the things that make you go mmmm..

Kisa was a gift to me <3 Thank you for the memories..I also had BooCat adopted for me..Thank you for everything

Wednesday, July 19, 2017

Rewinddd!

So often a DJ will shout this out when he thinks he is playing a good song in the night club.. Had me thinking on the way home the other night...what if we could shout that out and we could rewind our lives?!

What would you change, work out or work on? I know we all have something but was interesting asking myself to rewind.. How far back? Would I really want to relive past hurts, or would they turn out to be something different? Isn't that de je vu?

I read a news story that explained a wife made her husband sleep on the sofa after an argument, to wake up the next morning.. he was dead. Would she want to rewind? Because now she is with his brother... Or the places that are being war torn.. do they want to do that all over again..

Choices are exactly that.. but it would be interesting if we could do a ground hog day! 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home