"> Just another thought...

It's the things that make you go mmmm..

Kisa was a gift to me <3 Thank you for the memories..I also had BooCat adopted for me..Thank you for everything

Saturday, November 11, 2017

Is it just me?

I miss our adventures. I miss the surprises that involved throwing on clothes and going somewhere.. if only to walk over the park.. I miss them. I smile fondly when I remember running for a bus that was about to leave the stop and holding it up as we needed that bus too get somewhere.. I must have been nuts running in front of a London Bus.. but hey that's just how it goes!
I still look around the area sometimes, I am looking for the tie that got lost when we were going to the bus stop. You fell ill and I was wondering if we should have gone to the hospital instead.. you said no and continued on the journey you had planned. Or thinking about the time we went up to Bath. You wanted to try the "cleansing" waters.. you got ill!! I am so glad I didn't drink them... But do you remember I touched that shed wall to see if the sign "wet paint" meant that... my hand was covered in brown paint for the rest of the afternoon! Or the creepy hedge maze we got lost in.. holding up the coach cause we couldn't get out!
All these and more.. bring a smile to my face.. It was seven years ago this month that I took that trip out. Broadway shows.. Empire State Building.. Grand Central Station.. to name a few. Again I smile. I don't cry hardly anymore. But there are still things I do not understand.  Who knows.. maybe one day.
For now.. Ill sit with the memories.. all the memories.. good and though not to many the bad, and I will smile as I do.. 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home