"> Just another thought...

It's the things that make you go mmmm..

Kisa was a gift to me <3 Thank you for the memories..I also had BooCat adopted for me..Thank you for everything

Sunday, September 10, 2017

That was brilliant!

So I just got back from a night out. Been a long while since I been out on my own. Hair down and a few shots later and I have danced my legs off!

So Butlins was interesting if somewhat over rated and expensive, if I hadn't of already booked to go again I wouldn't have. I am not a fan, even the kids were saying they missed the caravan holidays. Guess where we will go next year!

I wrote a letter of complaint to the dealers who sold me my car. I am awaiting a reply.. and the water builds up!

So right now I have my tea.. and my eyes are telling me its time to go sleeps.. imma finish my teas first!

On that note!

adios! 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home