"> Just another thought...

It's the things that make you go mmmm..

Kisa was a gift to me <3 Thank you for the memories..I also had BooCat adopted for me..Thank you for everything

Saturday, April 15, 2017

Sad times ahead..

So today started like any other.  I was having a rare "lie in" as the kid things were sleeping in also. I was drifting off into a nap when my 'phone started to ring.

"Hello?"
"Good morning, this is the doctor calling, I need you to come over too the surgery.."
There went my lie in, I get dressed and drag myself across the road to see what the doctor wants.
A few weeks back I had a variety of tests, nothing unusual at my age I guess. Well it turns out that the Doc wants to discuss one of these tests.

Long story short, I am sitting here this evening now waiting for the holiday to be over as I have too
 attend hospital for a biopsy to see if a "growth" is cancerous.
Frightening word that "Cancer". I have lost a couple of friends recently to it. It's a thing that don't care who you are.. how old you are.. etc
I still have a life I want to live, but having something like this hanging over you is devastating, you don't know what tomorrow will bring.
I am trying not to worry too much.
What will be... will be.. 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home