"> Just another thought...

It's the things that make you go mmmm..

Kisa was a gift to me <3 Thank you for the memories..I also had BooCat adopted for me..Thank you for everything

Sunday, April 23, 2017

To Majerfu.. Thanks for everything.. Aid

I see you around sometimes online. I am very tempted to open a dialog box or message you. "Friends" you said. Friends at least say hello sometimes. You cannot even answer me a simple hello. That is a shame, as I really want to ask you something that is bothering me right now. You see, I have kinda, sorta met someone, and I am really, really scared of getting into any kind of commitment now. I wanted to ask you what I did wrong, so I don't make that mistake again. I'm not sure that I want to be involved with anyone on that level though, but it would be nice too know.. just in case.. you never know, this one might like all my "baggage"

It is kinda painful at this time of the year. Especially when reminders come up. But I guess it is getting easier. No strike that, not easier but somewhat manageable. I long ago packed up most of the reminders that were here, but sometimes a sight, maybe a smell or even just a wander over to the park are like little triggers, and the reminiscing starts.

But life goes on, and sometimes the path is not the one that we thought it was going to be. So let's update. I have three kid things living at home now. Two are going through the last years of secondary school, years nine and ten. My "little" girl towers above me now, she is really tall and at only thirteen, she is going to be quite the lady! My fourteen year old son is currently sitting his exams. On his meds he is doing really well. And my sixteen year old is at college and working. He is saving for a "ped" for himself. My eighteen year old has moved out and gotten himself a job and a place to live. He is doing driving lessons and so keeps hinting that he wants to borrow my car! My eldest two are busy with their families I am glad to say that both are being good dads.

And me? Well it's work work mainly for me. Keep myself busy, and when I get free time I spoil my car!
I fixed my printer all on my own a couple of times, as well as an old laptop that was given to us. So I still have the ability to be technical when I have to be!
Packing for this coming holiday, kinda looking forward to it now. I think the kid things are getting excited as they are actually counting down the time to "take off"

Anyway so I need to sleeps.. you know that thing.. yeah well you know I'm just a box away.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home