"> Just another thought...

It's the things that make you go mmmm..

Kisa was a gift to me <3 Thank you for the memories..I also had BooCat adopted for me..Thank you for everything

Wednesday, May 03, 2017

Life Update!

I think that I have finally closed another door on a chapter of my life.

I have a birthday looming, and I'm not really expecting anything to be honest. My eldest son took me to dinner at TGIF's today and told them it was a birthday meal. They presented me with birthday cake and sang a crazy birthday song! Put a smile on my face, I was happy with the balloon!

But yeah back to that chapter of life..I been going to Domestic Violence Support group for a while now. I wanted to understand why I let myself get into what turn into abusive relationships in one way or another. Even when I can't see it, guaranteed I am allowing myself some sort of  "being used". So I got therapy. Turns out that I needed to love myself, my whole being and not just "settle" for someone being nice to me. Easily flattered I think she said. I guess I was as no-one was ever really that nice to me. But now I know I can be a little bit more guarded.

I found space for a box of memories. Am not quite at the stage where I can "dispose" of them. I guess one day I will.. not yet though.. I recently got rid of a big black bag of things.. that was difficult enough. And time moves on...

So Holiday looming, and I have seen a real nice sofa set I am going to be buying when I get back! lol I haven't gone yet but I am planning on what I am doing on the way back! Still keeps my mind off of things I don't want to think about!

I am currently gazing out the window waiting to be able too move my car outside. It is currently parked two streets away, and I lubs my car when I cant see it I worry!

Well that's the update I guess.. I am tired its been a long day so I am going to get tea and a snack and cuddle down and read my book!

Have a good one! 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home