"> Just another thought...

It's the things that make you go mmmm..

Kisa was a gift to me <3 Thank you for the memories..I also had BooCat adopted for me..Thank you for everything

Sunday, May 06, 2018

What does that make me

Today I just wanted "me" time. I just wanted to sit and not talk too anyone and just think by myself. In this house, that is impossible. With the arrival of my mother, the house seems to be more demanding and I just cannot seem to make everyone happy. This is causing me distress.
I have to entertain mother.. and teenage daughter.. and sons. The children want my attention one way and mother demands it in another... her famous one at the moment is calling me to tell me that the commode is full when really it isn't. To try and get my attention she will send me useless links to my phone.. and on a "good" day (which was today) that means I get a link to something I don't very much care about every flaming minute. I knew this would not be easy.. but this just seems impossible. I am exhausted. Now I wish there was someone here for me. 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home