"> Just another thought...

It's the things that make you go mmmm..

Kisa was a gift to me <3 Thank you for the memories..I also had BooCat adopted for me..Thank you for everything

Wednesday, January 09, 2019

That's just the way it is..

So here I am..Forty-Six years old. Six children and now three granddaughters. I have travelled some, but not enough. I have plans for when I do retire. I do not plan on buying a house. I want to buy an RV and travel the country before I go abroad and travel there also. Currently, I am living in my house with my four of my children, my mother, three cats and a dog.  All I seem to do is work.. look after mother.. clear up after kids.. rinse and repeat! It is hard juggling everything. Especially when it appears that someone who wants attention makes a very hard beeline for it. My nursing background had made me have a soft spot for my mother. After years of making excuses for her behaviour, I finally found forgiveness enough for her. This has not been an easy task. Bringing her back into the home now the children have grown and can ask questions themselves has not been easy either. There have been conflicts between my mother and daughter, they seem to resent each other. I try not to bury my head in the sand.. this is not an easy option.
I wake up and face each day with the first thought being.. I wonder what today holds. Trying very hard to remain optimistic.
I am trying to get things organised in my life. With mothers countless hospital appointments, and continuous medications I am feeling somewhat overwhelmed at times. This is not one of the times. Mother wants to take a walk over the O2.. so in the process of discussing that with the organisers. I will not be joining her. The idea has never appealed to me. And sides the only time I like my feet off the ground is if I am in a plane.
Ok I really should finish up and go to bed. Work in the morning.

Look out for you! 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home