"> Just another thought...

It's the things that make you go mmmm..

Kisa was a gift to me <3 Thank you for the memories..I also had BooCat adopted for me..Thank you for everything

Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Why oh why?

I hate arguing.

It really isn't something that I take great joy in. I know that I am probably not the easiest person to live with. I tend to be very strong willed and opinionated. But hey, I am no door mat to have feet wiped on me. *shrugs*

I disagreed with my special someone tonight. It is silly how arguments take shape. How the simplest of things can get way out of proportion. It is especially hard when the person close to you knows how and what you are thinking.

There's one problem when it comes to that special someone of mine, he knows me to well. More often than not I can bite through and just rumble on, as though nothing is wrong. Then there are the times that I can't. And he picks up on them very well.

Don't get me wrong. We don't disagree often. I just tend to be a stubborn mule at times, and these are the times when my lack of wanting to talk things over contribute to something more. I hear a little voice in my head saying "see now you know what you are doing is wrong, so fix it" if only it was that simple!

I will spare details of what and why we "bash" heads on one particular subject. Not for the general release. But it is a bone of contention for both of us in various ways. And it is not one that will fade into the background. It is defiantly one that I have to "deal" with one way or another.

I am sure that I will. I have no choice.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home