"> Just another thought...

It's the things that make you go mmmm..

Kisa was a gift to me <3 Thank you for the memories..I also had BooCat adopted for me..Thank you for everything

Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Another month has gone by.

Wow in the blink of an eye the month is almost over.

I spent some of last week in the hospital. I had my procedure and was home on Saturday evening. I have a constant backache right now, so taking it easy and taking mild painkillers. Other than that I am as right as rain. (I hope).

As if I haven’t enough to "fix" in my own house, my eldest has asked me to come and sort out curtains in his place, as he is feeling the cold through the windows. So as a good parent, (mmm that is what I try to be), I will be dutifully going to fit some heavy curtains up for my sons very drafty window.

Meanwhile the rest of my brood are coming down with the usual winter ailments. Littlest has a bad cold, and is constantly wiping her nose. (This in itself is hysterical. She is carrying around with her a "home made" handkerchief and dabbing it at her nose as she goes), while one of the middle boys keeps having a sore throat. Thank goodness I took a trip to Boots just a few months back, stocked up on all the silly things that I thought I would need.

That inevitable day is dawning on me. When my mum will be coming to stay. This house is still a mess. Hasn't helped that the past couple of weeks I have just felt exhausted. Pleased to say that all the painting is done. I have given the eldest an ultimatum. Either he removes his stuff this weekend or I call in the charity removers. Happens that the stuff is to good to just throw away, someone should make use of them.

I'm sitting here watching my two youngest "read" to each other. We have plenty of reading material in this house, I actively try to encourage all the kids to read. I have to smile at the way that they are looking at the pictures and telling their own story.
Anyway I am going to leave you this instalment for now. I wanted to add something before the month totally disappeared!

Take care all out there.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home