"> Just another thought...

It's the things that make you go mmmm..

Kisa was a gift to me <3 Thank you for the memories..I also had BooCat adopted for me..Thank you for everything

Thursday, October 19, 2006

That's life!

I look out the window. Another dreary day.. rain pouring down, day looking as I feel.. grey and moody. Actually I don't feel all that moody thinking about it.. just lack of sleep..has that effect.

As you can see I been "fiddling" with the blog page. *grins* I am finally getting the "hang" of HTML code (that's only taken a good few months to aquire!).

Got delivery of a double bed for the mother last night. It is not put together or made up yet. Was just put, as is in the room that she will have. This is simply because I havn't had time to get to her room to start organising it >.<

My house is still in a chaotic mess.

The kitchen curtains have been finished. I am sick of sewing right now.. I definatly need a sewing machine. It's hell on the hands to hand sew big curtains, trust me I found that one out!

The kitchen walls are painted, dado rail has gone up, and an "improvised" home made cup hanging rail has gone up, nets are done, and instead of fixing that highly annoying door, it got removed. I made a tab top curatin and stuck it through a piece of dowelling and hooked it up on the sink, clever me! I got extra shelves (oh joy, more places to store even MORE junk) and the cupboard junk has all gone (for now). That just leaves me to get a new toaster, kettle, and all the other accessories that you can possibly think of to match the newly "done" kitchen.
Whose idea was all this again?! Only have another 6 rooms to go.

Yuck, put like that I am not going to get this done before I go into hospital.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home