"> Just another thought...

It's the things that make you go mmmm..

Kisa was a gift to me <3 Thank you for the memories..I also had BooCat adopted for me..Thank you for everything

Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Love don't live here anymore.

Found this on my comp. I have a lot of poetry, all written
by myself. My creative "flair" if you will. I'm not arty
in any other way.. Just pratical usually.

I look to the sky at night.
Remembering when I held you tight.
Looking back over all the years.
All the times "I love you," was followed by silent tears.

Like a glass shattered, so is my heart.
I know we would be better apart.
To much sorrow, too much pain.
And not wanting to be yours again.

It hurts you know,
to have feelings you want too show.
To want to be in love,
Too Want your heart as free as a Dove.

No more anger,
No more pain.
Just want to feel love again.
Someone to care, someone to share.
And my someone special to be there.

That isn't you,
This we both knew.
Should have listened, when it was said,
Marriage isn't all about the bed.

This isn't just about me.
I know that you also want to be free.
All the times you said you will leave,
We both need space to breathe.

But here you stay.
Not in love, just in the way.
Will our hearts ever be free?
To be in love with someone truly?

Funny how things go. When love is new and you don't ever
see past tomorrow. When you are young, and yes, foolish
indeed. This is one of many poems I tend to write.
I don't "do" emotions properly. Never have done.. I tend
not to express what I feel verbally. I find poem writing
my "release". Yeah, I can be critical, and write
"stuffs". But my own true emotions I find hard to
express. To many "knock backs" in life I guess.

No I don't want to relay exactly what knock backs.. and
what stuffs I have had to deal with.. there are some
aspects of my personal life I won't divulge to the
general audience out there. And each have their own load
to carry. But you know how you pack stuff in, it effects
how the load is carried? Well there you have it!

3 Comments:

  • At 2:27 am, Blogger Mr Mans Wife said…

    I love this kind of poem for it's simplicity. It's so honest and simple because it's written as an emotional outlet rather than a piece of "art" only to accrue praise for the author.

    So, although I know it's not written to gain praise, I think it's brilliant - if something so sad can be "brilliant".

    I liked the line:
    "But here you stay.
    Not in love, just in the way."
    It's a clever use of words.

     
  • At 2:26 pm, Blogger Aiders or Aider1st said…

    Thank you..I just write.. not thinking about what I am going to say exactly.
    =)

     
  • At 11:47 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Wow, what a poem.. What a lady!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home