"> Just another thought...

It's the things that make you go mmmm..

Kisa was a gift to me <3 Thank you for the memories..I also had BooCat adopted for me..Thank you for everything

Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Made me smile.

I was on the bus on the way home this afternoon. I sat on the seats that overlook the disabled seats, (I try to be very good and not sit in them) and a elderly gentleman sat down in front of me. I had my bags of "stuffs" that I was trying to move so not to annoy the other person next to me, and as I glanced up the gentleman in front had opened his wallet and was looking at a picture he had in the "window" bit. The picture was black and white. It was a very old picture (was crumpled and lines were evident in it) and you could see that it was a very loved one as well. It was of a young girl, which by my powers of reasoning must have been his wife in former days. I heard him mutter to that picture that it was "raining hard again, and a good thing the washing isn't hanging out." He then closed it and put it back in his pocket. I smiled slightly, as he did that. Made me wish that I was that loved by someone that they carried me in their wallet and spoke to me on their journeys, about the days events.

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home