"> Just another thought...

It's the things that make you go mmmm..

Kisa was a gift to me <3 Thank you for the memories..I also had BooCat adopted for me..Thank you for everything

Thursday, October 26, 2006

It's just one of them day's.

You know it's amazing how a simple statement said to you, can change your life. In that second, your thoughts, feelings and actions might very well change. Things that you saw as important, may not have that appeal anymore.

Last night I couldn't sleep. I have periods of insomnia when I have things on my mind. I guess there are lots of us out there who do. I decided to go and stand outside and look out at the night sky. You would be surprised at how calming the dark, night sky can be, especially at 3am.

I stood and recalled the day's events. The little things that happened, that will remain in history. The same things that have "shaped" the future and go on having a knock on effect. The things that you can never change. I realised there are many things that I want to do and want to change, before it's to late.

No, I am not on about "conquering" the world. I have no aspirations about being the next world super power. But like everyone I have my own "I wish I did.." list. A list that I am sure will grow now. You see I found out something that has placed limits on me, and it was a simple statement
that was said to me.

I am not going to bore all with what I found out. Those of you that are important to me will know what it is. Those of you that don't, I haven’t decided that you are less important to me, but as I have said before there are something’s that I just don't want to share. This is one of them.

So onto today. I still have a bombsite for a house. And to make matters worse the kids decided that they wanted to help with the decorating. They did this by pulling the wallpaper off the wall in the room that I am trying to prepare for the arrival of my mother.

My grand-mother and my mother were both in hospital having different operations yesterday, (I still don't know how either of them are), and my dad buried his best friend. A close associate of mine died yesterday after complications of pneumonia, she was 33, and I was given news I would rather not have heard.

Is it any wonder that today I feel like the Earth can swallow me up whole?

1 Comments:

  • At 3:16 am, Blogger Mr Mans Wife said…

    Well wishes for your Grandma and Mum, and my deepest sympathy for both you and your Dad. Also an extra big hug for your bad news.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home