"> Just another thought...

It's the things that make you go mmmm..

Kisa was a gift to me <3 Thank you for the memories..I also had BooCat adopted for me..Thank you for everything

Friday, December 29, 2006

Just for fun!

Apparently I have been tagged! LOL

I was reading my friends blog, and she listed me as a tagged friend when it came to that question. MMM interesting. So I copied the questions from her blog and I decided to post them here with my answers on.

See how much you know about me ??!! ^_~ Follow the ABC!!!

A - Available/Single? Erm.. inbetween??!!
B - Best Friend? mmm..ummm... if I say one.. there's others that will be upset!
C - Cake or Pie? ooo Cake.. has to be cake.. I mean you can't eat pie while drinking tea!
D - Drink of Choice? Hot drink: Tea! Cold drink: Diet Coke Alcoholic drink: Bacardi and Coke.. or Baileys
E – Essential Item You Use Everyday? Eek only choice of one??! Ummm Mobile phone.. hairbrush...oh dear!
F - Favourite Colour? Any shade of purples.
G - Gummy Bears Or Worms? Sweet.. has to be the sweets so therefore Gummy Bears!
H - Hometown? Born and raised in London
I – Indulgence? Long hot bath with bubbles and peace and quiet.. Noone knocking on the door every five mins calling out "Mum..."
J - January Or February? Eeep they are both as cold as each other.
K - Kids & Their Names? Yes..and not giving out names in public =P
L - Life Is Incomplete Without? That someone by your side.
M - Marriage date? 30th April 1993
N - Number Of Siblings? 3 Brothers and one Sister
O - Oranges Or Apples? Love apples.. currently on oranges for this blasted cold >.<
P - Phobias/Fears? I absolutly HATE beetles.. any size, shape or thing that resembles a beetle, has me running the opposite way...EWWWWWWW
Q - Favourite Quote? Love is composed of a single soul, inhabiting two bodies.
R - Reason to Smile? My children
S - Season? I love autumn. Not to cold and not to hot.
T - Tag People? mmmmm Ill get back to you!
U - Unknown Fact About Me? I'm actually smarter than I look ^_~
V - Vegetable You Don’t Like? Leek
W - Worst Habit? When stressed out I tap on things...
X - X-rays You’ve Had? Ankle - I broke it when I was 16 jumping over pallets.. Arm - fractured it rather nicely at 21 when trying to punch someone who moved.. >.<... And various ultrasounds.
Y - Your Favourite Food? Is chocolate constituted as a food?
Z – Zodiac Sign? Not into that kind of thing.

1 Comments:

  • At 1:56 am, Blogger Mr Mans Wife said…

    "you can't eat pie while drinking tea!"
    Depends what kind of pie it is! I love the crumbly pastry on sweet pies mmmmmmm.

    "Essential Item You Use Everyday? Eek only choice of one??!"
    I know, I thought the same... I mean there's soap, toothbrush/paste, loo roll... the list goes on! (trust me to reduce everything to toilet humour)

    "has to be the sweets so therefore Gummy Bears!"
    I think the worms were supposed to be jelly ones, but I was being facetious by adding the photo's.

    "Unknown Fact About Me? I'm actually smarter than I look"
    I knew that :-P (is that an insult or a compliment?? Either you look dumb or you're very smart!)

    :o)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home