"> Just another thought...

It's the things that make you go mmmm..

Kisa was a gift to me <3 Thank you for the memories..I also had BooCat adopted for me..Thank you for everything

Thursday, April 19, 2007

Sweet things.



I was having a nosey on YouTube and found this..made me smile. I havn't seen the film that I can recall, but this video makes it look watchable.
Also I remember this song from long ago. It is one of those songs that you "forget" and recall at times when you hear them again, if that makes sense.
I just think this song "sums up" alot of feelings. Maybe I am just being soppy!

2 Comments:

  • At 1:05 pm, Blogger Mr Mans Wife said…

    I got about half way through the video clip before my laptop died :( I really need a new laptop.

    From what I saw it looked like lots of meaningful stares and lots of kissing - nice :)

     
  • At 7:23 pm, Blogger Aiders or Aider1st said…

    Yeah.. maybe I'm feeling nostalgic!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home