"> Just another thought...

It's the things that make you go mmmm..

Kisa was a gift to me <3 Thank you for the memories..I also had BooCat adopted for me..Thank you for everything

Monday, April 30, 2007

Start and Stop.

I have so many posts that I have started, that I want to post and that are as at this time, currently half typed. I have the update on the Lionel gig that I want to share with you all, I have various "life updates" that I want to finish and a couple of poems that I want to display.

So, you ask, Why don't you?

Well the main reason seems to be time. There is so much going on in my life right now, that everytime I attempt to take 5 mins to "finish" stuff I have to move on right away to something else that needs "doing."

You know it is totally true when they say a womans work is never done..

Today was my 14th Wedding Anniversary. According to the reference below that is supposed to be Ivory. I gave up long ago wishing and hoping that some sort of something would appear to mark the occasion. Sad isn't it? Anyway, life goes on.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wedding_anniversary

Take care out there.

2 Comments:

  • At 12:20 am, Blogger Mr Mans Wife said…

    I hope you got my text today Aiders; I didn't forget your anniversary - just wasn't sure how to respond to it.

    I know exactly what you mean about half written posts, I seem to have loads of them saved in Word, and even a list of subjects waiting for me to write about. We'll get round to them one day Aiders, but by that time there'll be a list of different half written posts!

    I'm looking forward to reading your poems. Hey, and don't forget you have a meme to respond to now as well! :D

     
  • At 7:29 pm, Blogger Aiders or Aider1st said…

    =) Thank you hun. It was a nice thought. Time goes on.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home