"> Just another thought...

It's the things that make you go mmmm..

Kisa was a gift to me <3 Thank you for the memories..I also had BooCat adopted for me..Thank you for everything

Sunday, December 04, 2016

End of another year.

This year has gone in the flash of an eye.
I hope the next four and half years do that also lol, then my car will be totally mine!
Seriously this has been a very quick year for me. Seems to have been "my" year though. I finally came to terms with major changes that have happened within the past few years, death of my grandmother.. loss of someone I thought would travel through life with me.. One of my children finding his own way in the world and gaining his own place, job and not needing to rely on "mum" anymore. This year has had its ups and downs. But I am smiling on. I am looking forward to the new year, new challenges, new places, maybe new friends who knows whats in store for me?

I find that the more time I have on my hands the more I want to explore. A simple walk around my hometown uncovered a few things for me I didn't know.  Was refreshing to find out some local history from different perspectives.

Currently life seems on an even keel for me. Though I hate to say anything positive cause it seems that's when everything comes crashing down.. Jenga!!

For now I am just going with the flow.. enjoying job.. enjoying family and friends.. and the cloud that was on my shoulder seems to have shifted for now.

Stay positive and always look on the bright side of life!!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home