"> Just another thought...

It's the things that make you go mmmm..

Kisa was a gift to me <3 Thank you for the memories..I also had BooCat adopted for me..Thank you for everything

Thursday, August 18, 2016

It's been a while.. again!!

So it is near the end of August. The four youngest are going to be having birthday's within the next few days. One of my son's shares a birthday with someone's brother. I wanted to pass on my wishes, then remembered I can't. *shrugs*

Anyway..time moves on..

Been away on holiday. I love being able to book time off and know I can have a holiday. I am really liking my job!
Can't believe all the kids are finally teens and that the older ones will be making a stand for themselves soon.. I am feeling a tad lost if I am honest!
Loving my new car.. just need to be brave enough too take it on a long haul drive! Watch out mother I may head your way!!

Got invited to dinner with my boss and his wife. That was a rather interesting scenario.. but was pleasant enough. They wanted to know how come I am single though.. Long story short, I told them that there isn't a guy brave enough to be my prince! I am happy being a princess alone =D

Grand baby number 1 is about to start "big" school! I cant believe how quick that has come around. I haven't seen grand baby number 2. They have moved so I need to go and make sure that they are settled afore I go over and see them. Life goes on!

Anyway I have a 7am start in the morning. It has gone midnight so I am off to try and get some sleeps!!

Have a good one and be safe out there!! xx

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home