"> Just another thought...

It's the things that make you go mmmm..

Kisa was a gift to me <3 Thank you for the memories..I also had BooCat adopted for me..Thank you for everything

Thursday, May 26, 2016

Nearly the end of another month!

Summer will soon be upon us. It has been nice and mild of late, makes going into work enjoyable if somewhat annoying with the sun reflecting off of the windows!
So half term starts this week. My #4 son is going on study leave. He will be leaving school and is due to start college in September. I can believe that I only have two school children left.
Still life goes on!
I have all but booked up all of my entitled holidays now. Hoping to take kids away at the end of July, then I have booked off some time in August around their birthdays. I might attempt a drive up to see my mother. That is if they don't go on their adventure holiday again this year. Then I have booked off time towards the end of the year to have grand baby #1 while mum and dad go away for a break.

Been decorating again. Tried to enrol help of #3 son who was not impressed! (But he did help) He broke his wrist again by being mugged =( It is a sad state of affairs when you cannot ride your push bike around without someone trying to take it from you. But I guess that is the world we live in nowadays. No one really cares.

I can't believe we are nearly halfway through the year already. I must be enjoying myself as time never seems to stand still.  I am still living with hurt memories though and I just keep myself busy so I don't have to remember. I am hoping that, one day i will wake up and not have to wonder at all. Anyway until such time I "plod" on. Trying to sort out getting a new car is keeping me occupied at the present. Working out money situations is interesting, as I hate Maths! Still keeps the brain active i suppose!

Ok work wise I am really enjoying what I do. It has made such a difference to my life clearing out the old and brining in the new. The change has worked well for me although the change in pay rate is somewhat annoying. Going from salaried to hourly was a drastic change, but has made things at home so much more smoother. I get to be with the kids more and together we are all more focused.

Anyway talking of home, I got food stuffs to get before I run off to work, so have a good one today in whatever you are doing!! 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home