"> Just another thought...

It's the things that make you go mmmm..

Kisa was a gift to me <3 Thank you for the memories..I also had BooCat adopted for me..Thank you for everything

Thursday, November 12, 2015

Another poem..

I miss you more than words can say,
I still wonder why you went away.
People grow, and change together,
This is what makes the relationship better.
But you chose to leave and start again,
And now we are not even friends.

You walked away so easily,
You was already wanting to be free of me.
I didn't see the change, until it was to late
Otherwise I would have asked you to wait.

You never will understand,
You touched my heart, not just my hand.
I'm not finding this as easy as you,
You really did take me for a fool.

My love has yet to die a death
In my heart I feel bereft.
I feel like I wasted time,
In a love I really thought was mine.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home