"> Just another thought...

It's the things that make you go mmmm..

Kisa was a gift to me <3 Thank you for the memories..I also had BooCat adopted for me..Thank you for everything

Monday, November 09, 2015

Trying to sleep when the brain wont let you!

I was going to message you today. I am not sure why, I just wanted to. I wanted too tell you everything that has been going on. I miss everything.. our chats.. the silences.. the smiles.. cute pictures.. everything.
I chatted to a mutual friend of ours who I haven't spoken to in forever.  Karma kicked him up the backside, poor soul, he was feeling it as a girl he liked had broken up with him. I guess talking to him I realise that every thing I am feeling is still somewhat normal. That is a relief I guess. I am still waiting on "it gets better over time".. It still feels like yesterday. =(

Anyway my brain is racing away and won't let me sleep. Theres only so much netflix/amazon prime I can watch and I have work in the morning! Mr Robot has been my binge of late.. but I finished it! I could go for a run, but its raining, and I don't fancy getting all muddy right now. I don't want to read, though I can as I have the book on my phone.. hmmm that's an idea I will give that a try!

So its good nights again!

Looks after you.. xx

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home