"> Just another thought...

It's the things that make you go mmmm..

Kisa was a gift to me <3 Thank you for the memories..I also had BooCat adopted for me..Thank you for everything

Sunday, November 08, 2015

Another year almost to the end.

This year..

I changed my job.. I lost love, a friend and more..I watched one of my sons turn into a young man.. I had my kitchen refitted.. I packed up to move house..I passed my driving test and got a car..I ran a race for charity (something I thought I would never be able to do again)..and I started to become a lot healthier after deciding to start losing weight.

Putting it down like that I guess I have got some achievements to be proud of.
This year has gone fast.
I wish that memories would go just as fast. I find myself smiling sometimes, like today. I went past a particular place, and had a "flashback" memory. I sat for a while with that memory and smiled to myself, While trying to hold back the tears.

I stood up and recalled my mother saying "life goes on" Yeah.. it does.. and so does pain.
I put up on my Facebook a quote "Everything happens for a reason" I truly believe this, but I asked the question: "What if you don't know what that reason is?"   My friends reply was that you may not know now but you will. Hmm some of the stuff I have gone through and seem to continue to go through, I still don't know why.

I learned a hard lesson well though. I am never going to believe that everything is going "fine" in my life. If I ever say the words "...I have a man who loves me..." I know I am kidding myself. Every-time.. every flaming time I think that or smile that.. sure enough I'm left. I am so just the girl to be there to fill someone's "space".. what about mine?

As mum would say.. Life goes on.. and so to beds. Goodnight! 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home