"> Just another thought...

It's the things that make you go mmmm..

Kisa was a gift to me <3 Thank you for the memories..I also had BooCat adopted for me..Thank you for everything

Wednesday, December 23, 2015

And so here it is. .Merry Christmas...

It is Dec 22. Another year about to end. It is currently 11:16pm my time. I am sitting reflecting on the year. I want it to be over. I want the memories in my head to disappear. I hate Christmas time even more. I have more reasons to be sad at this time of year. I hope that next year I can finally shut the chapter of my life. That chapter has moved on, why the hell can't I? I knew this was never going to be easy for me. I don't trust someone like that. Serves me right, I shouldn't believe in "happy ever after" No such thing as fairy tales. Rainbows and Butterflies only exist in the books and films, why should they be in real life?
So I sit here. Everyday I say good morning, and good night. I don't think you do, I don't think you even care any more. I am completely lost, but I don't blame you. It's my own fault again, for thinking and trusting and letting myself believe.
New year, no tears (I hope) Onwards and upwards...
Here's to the future, 'cause I am hoping I have done with the past... 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home