"> Just another thought...

It's the things that make you go mmmm..

Kisa was a gift to me <3 Thank you for the memories..I also had BooCat adopted for me..Thank you for everything

Tuesday, November 29, 2016

It doesn't feel that long

I get curious at times, I know I shouldn't but when something interests me I want to know more. For instance, I had forgotten when I started to write this blog. It shocked me to look back and see my very first post was in Oct 2006. That's ten years ago.. 10 years.. that's a life time!! I had aspirations that this would be a project of mine that would die out. I have mistaken myself, and although I don't write as much as I used to, I think this is one thing I have probably stuck to!

So happy birthday even if it is belated wishes blog, you have shared my good times and bad.. and I hope we continue on our path!! 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home