"> Just another thought...

It's the things that make you go mmmm..

Kisa was a gift to me <3 Thank you for the memories..I also had BooCat adopted for me..Thank you for everything

Friday, September 30, 2016

So that happened...

It is near 4am. I am in that isn't really deep sleep, but you are not quite awake. That sleep where a little bit of noise can awaken you.
My 'phone is on the table next to the bed as per usual. It suddenly makes a loud sound which I do not recognise. This immediately wakes me up to look at why it is making that noise. I know it's not an alarm, I know it's not a text. It turns out to be a message on instant chat via google. One from a certain someone who has decided not to talk too me since he tossed me away.

We "chat" about several things, but I think his main intention was to inform me that he has got engaged. I doubt I will hear from him again. I am not sure why he felt the need to inform me of that, though I was quite surprised at myself when I just replied "grats". I didn't feel angry or hurt.. just somewhat displaced I guess. I am left with the thought, "why did he feel the need to tell me that" He did close with a sentence about how he would like to chat again. I don't think that will happen though to be honest. He reckons he don't hate me, I on the other hand think that is an untruth. *shrug*

Looking over my "love life" I sit and shake my head. I still think it isn't for me. I don't understand what I do wrong, and as no one seems to care about informing me I think it's best I don't bother. Seems I end up setting up guys to be better for someone else.

A little while on from this and I got a message via Gmail that "you have been removed from the *** family circle" It was an app that allowed you to see where other members of your family are. He added me and to be honest I haven't used that phone in a while. I'm not sure why it stung in all honesty I should be expecting to be removed..just feels.. real now I suppose.

I have long since given up the idea that one day he would swan back into my life and tell me that everything will be alright. I guess younger people are more resilient. Who knows.. maybe its third time lucky for him. I wish him well.  

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home