"> Just another thought...

It's the things that make you go mmmm..

Kisa was a gift to me <3 Thank you for the memories..I also had BooCat adopted for me..Thank you for everything

Monday, October 24, 2016

Another year nearly finished

Wow. It is near the end of October. Eight weeks until Christmas. Another year almost over.
I get paid the end of this week, am going to be booking a holiday for early next year. I am taking the three youngest over to Spain. I made my mind up! It might mean that I max out the credit card, but you know what, it doesn't matter.
I have just had to have the car fixed after someone or something decided to chop at my tyres. I was distraught I love my car!!
Work wise everything going good. I seem to have caught the eye of one of the main managers, he keeps trying to get me too change departments! I'm happy where I am.

Strange how time passes. The memories don't fade though. I'm smiling as I sit here remembering somethings. Frowning as I remember others, but all in all I am glad that I can sit here and have time to reflect on things. Never take tomorrow for granted. Try to always do as your heart tells you. Time is so limited and it is horrible to regret anything.  I regret times wasted, such a shame.

My children are almost grown. They all have a certain amount of independence. This is nice. I don't feel so tied in anymore. I can almost just "take off" as and when the need arises! I have three left at home, after the eighteen year old wanted to experience the big bad world on his own, good luck!

Anyway just unloading... hoping this settles my brain so I can sleep!

Night all,
Look after you!! xx 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home