"> Just another thought...

It's the things that make you go mmmm..

Kisa was a gift to me <3 Thank you for the memories..I also had BooCat adopted for me..Thank you for everything

Thursday, September 13, 2007

I think I'm bored..

Well here I am clock watching.
The air condtioning has broken down, and the stupid fan thing is just pushing around hot air.
The email that I am awaiting for the past hour, hasn't arrived, and it feels like a Friday.

I think what I want to say is:

I WANT TO GO HOME..... NOW

I like my job. I really do.. I actually look forward to coming into work. But on days like today, I would much rather be sitting in the garden, drinking whatever beverage I have to hand.. reading a good book.

And why on earth am I typing to my blog, when looking on my desk there is a mountain of "stuff" too do.. Well that answer is simple.. it is just to hot too think. Working in Finance, you have to think... alot.. Answering the 'phone calls are easy.. helping the peeps with thier comps is easy... but Numbers and I have never really gotten along... at all... *sighs*

Still tommorow is Friday... yipeeeeeeeee!!!!!!

2 Comments:

  • At 4:10 pm, Blogger Mr Mans Wife said…

    You don't get along with numbers and you work in finance? That's worrying!

     
  • At 8:42 am, Blogger Aiders or Aider1st said…

    LOL
    Yes I know..!
    Offically I am a IT desk helper. Unofficially I am Admin for Finace. Seems that is where I spent the majority of my time. Our IT problems only ever seem slight.. the odd comp that dosn't want to print kinda stuff.. so I have to fill my day doing other stuff as well..
    Honestly I would never have taken a job in finance, this is just odds and ends stuff.. like going back to school maths class...
    Ewwww actually I hated maths then...

     

Post a Comment

<< Home