"> Just another thought...

It's the things that make you go mmmm..

Kisa was a gift to me <3 Thank you for the memories..I also had BooCat adopted for me..Thank you for everything

Friday, June 22, 2007

Another sad heart.

Another poem for your pleasure. =)

I feel so lost at this moment in time,
I always knew you wasn't mine.
Never thought the day would come,
When you would feel the need to run.

Far from me you have now gone,
Was loving you so very wrong?

You got me near, now you push me away,
and tell me that's where I am to stay.
Far from your heart, cause it's not mine.
Did I really step out of line?

All this hurt and all this pain,
Does it ever truely go away?

Soulmates we are, you said yourself.
But your heart belongs to someone else.
While my heart still belongs to you,
And I really don't know what to do.

So now here I sit with tears in my eyes,
Trying my best not to let you see me cry.

And how you really feel, I don't know,
Because that is one thing you don't always show.
So I don't know if your hurting to,
And whether you feel just as blue.

Or if you blocked me out totally,
So your heart can truely be free.

Friends you say, thats all I got.
While my thoughts and emotions are all in knots.
Keep in touch, but don't get close.
Being close is what I wanted the most.

But this isn't just about me.
And I have to accept what will be.
©Danni M

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home