"> Just another thought...

It's the things that make you go mmmm..

Kisa was a gift to me <3 Thank you for the memories..I also had BooCat adopted for me..Thank you for everything

Friday, June 01, 2007

A milestone.

Well here I sit with the biggest grin possible on my face.

I have just sat amongst threads and needles this morning. I have stuck a needle into my finger, more times than I even care to mention, but I suceeded!
By now you are probably thinking on what have I managed to sew and why was it a big thing?
My 3rd son swam 10 meters and qualified for his first swim badge. Hence the grin. What I wasn't prepared for was the "detailed" account that my son would relate to me. So instead of sewing that should have taken a matter of minutes, it ended up taking roughly an hour (including finger prods, which were donated for free).

I listened as any attentive parent could, but what my son wasn't aware of was the fact that, everytime he jumped on what I was sitting on, my finger would slip. So the "owww" that I said evertime, I tried to change to an "oooh" which only spurred him on some more. LOL

Well that's half my brood who can swim now. How many more finger prods am I in for? Well only time will tell!

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home