"> Just another thought...

It's the things that make you go mmmm..

Kisa was a gift to me <3 Thank you for the memories..I also had BooCat adopted for me..Thank you for everything

Friday, July 20, 2007

Time...

Why is it when you feel sad the time drags on?

When you are having good times.. enjoying yourself or just generally in the best of moods, it seems that time flies. An hour just seems to float past in the blink of an eye. Yet that same hour feels long and hard when you really want the time to move along.

I was sat at the comp last night, watching my eldest son mess about on his MySpace page. I was glancing over his shoulder occasionally, not because I had a particular interest in what he was doing, but because I was waiting for a person to chat too me on my IM. And time dragged on, and on. Then when the person did appear, it turned out that they were waiting on me to be there and that they now had too go home. Typical.

So here I sit today, waiting on time again, and boy does an hour feel like the longest trek in history.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home