"> Just another thought...

It's the things that make you go mmmm..

Kisa was a gift to me <3 Thank you for the memories..I also had BooCat adopted for me..Thank you for everything

Friday, July 13, 2007

Night.

It is 04:18. I am absolutly shattered, extremely fatigued and just plain exhausted. I fell alseep earlier on at about 9:30pm or so, and woke up at 11pm, whereby I have been content on staying awake... regardless on what I try and do. =(
You know these times I often sit and read. It is nice to be able too sit and have no noise around me, listen to the dawn sounds. But it also leaves me totally exhausted, as the household never stops, and it is not like I can "take a nap" during the day.

I do not know what is on my mind, keeping me awake to this degree. But I have been like this all of the week. As you can imagine.. it is making me pretty irate. I rang the doctor this morning to ask him what he thinks. It annoyed me even more that he thought that I was just asking for sleeping tablets. I don't want to get into artificial sleep, just want a normal sleep pattern to return.

"Try a warm milky drink, a nice relaxing bath and read a book, just before you settle down. Maybe you are just a little tense as the day ends and need to unwind."
So I take the suggestion, and voila it put me to sleep as I said above. But now what do I do? Do I have to go through that again in order too have any more sleep tonight?

I am yawning my head off, I was laying down, just staring at the ceiling. Incedently I counted all the cracks in the ceiling.. think it's time for a repaint.. It is a nice peaceful room.. there is nothing to distract.. apart from the dawning of the day now.. and I have too try and grab some sleep before my household wake up in the near future. But how? =(

Suggestions gratefully received...

2 Comments:

  • At 3:53 am, Blogger Mr Mans Wife said…

    Been there many times before. If I knew the answer I would bottle it and sell it (after using lots of it myself).

    I've tried herbal sleeping tablets before, and they helped (although I had to take two) And ear plugs. Don't ask me why because I'm not even aware of any noise waking me, but when I'm not sleeping well the slightest sound wakes me and ear plugs help me stay asleep.

    I hope that helps, and I wish you lots and lots of restful sleep. *hugs*

     
  • At 9:53 am, Blogger Aiders or Aider1st said…

    Thank you hun.. I'll give them herbal things a go, cause friend of mine also recommended em... Im a bit skeptical though...

    *hugs*

     

Post a Comment

<< Home