"> Just another thought...

It's the things that make you go mmmm..

Kisa was a gift to me <3 Thank you for the memories..I also had BooCat adopted for me..Thank you for everything

Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Time heals?

Aint it funny how things go?
When feelings are present that you cannot show.
Where theres a love, so true, thats deep inside,
but all that love you have to hide.

And talking to that one you love,
the one that fits your hand like a glove,
brings no relief, just more pain and grief,
and feelings of whats meant to be.

I'm sometimes left thinking "oh well" and wishing he would "go to hell"
but then he says hello again,
and no matter what he's still a friend.

But thats all he will ever be, even though it feels like he's the missing part of me.

1 Comments:

  • At 1:12 am, Blogger Mr Mans Wife said…

    An excellent poem as usual.

    Sometimes it's better to part and grieve than to keep hanging on and prolonging the inevitable.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home