"> Just another thought...

It's the things that make you go mmmm..

Kisa was a gift to me <3 Thank you for the memories..I also had BooCat adopted for me..Thank you for everything

Monday, October 01, 2007

Happy Anniversary Blog!!!!

We all love a good party don't we?
So get your party hat's out and all them party streamer's out, because:

This blog is a YEAR OLD!!!! I made it... http://aiders-thoughts.blogspot.com/2006/10/so-here-we-are.html

Ok, So it isn't a year yet.. but come on it IS this week anyway!

Well, maybe I am being a little bit to enthusiastic... but hey I did'nt think that I would get this far!!
When I started this, I will be honest in saying that I thought that this would be one of the things that get "forgotten". I envisioned that I would write a few lines, and even though my intentions were good, this blog would get "lost" somewhere in cyberspace. Packed away somewhere on someone's server gathering cyberdust until it got deleted.
I have surprised myself. I enjoy writing here, and it serves a purpose.
See, my family and friends don't always know what is going on with me. And I have been told that this is a way they find out at times what is "new" or what I am thinking.
Suits me just fine! They get the info they want, I get to type my heart out..
But more than that.. I have actually stuck at something longer than the five minutes of fascination stage.

Now raise your glasses high and toast to many more posts at least!!! *cheers

1 Comments:

  • At 10:32 am, Blogger Mr Mans Wife said…

    Hehehe, you sound like me - everything is phase... the crochet... the latch hook rug making... the map reading...

    Well done for sticking to it for a year! I look forward to reading your future posts :o)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home