"> Just another thought...

It's the things that make you go mmmm..

Kisa was a gift to me <3 Thank you for the memories..I also had BooCat adopted for me..Thank you for everything

Sunday, July 13, 2014

I was going to close this blog and not bother posting here anymore.
But after I sat here and poised over the delete button I decided that, that is probably not what I am ready or wanting to do.
This blog has been like an angst page for me. My somewhat happy times and mostly depressing times are noted here. Some memories that have been made, and remembered written down for time indefinite. I then decided that maybe it's a good thing to have. Give the kids something to look at when maybe I'm not here anymore. I wish I had my Nan's diary or scrapbook or something that she had written her thoughts on.

So its the middle of 2014. I am still in the job I hate with a passion. Though after two other "admin" walking out the boss seems to be somewhat tolerable. I have applied to another job, have to wait till the end of the month though to see if that comes to fruition. I hope it does, will mean less hours and maybe more time to sort my own life out. On that, I started driving lessons again.. it has been 15 years since I last drove a car. I took my first one last week, and the instructor thinks that I could have a full licence by Christmas.. at £50 a pop I should hope so!! I haven't told anyone close to me.. only the boyfriend, I wasn't surprised at his lack of encouragement though. I wish I could get someone to give him a kick up the backside at times..I really don't see how this is going to "pan" out to be honest. Time will tell. (Wish it would hurry the hell on)

Blahg I am going to bed.. I just got out the bath and thought I could do this.. but sitting here and typing this is making me angry.

Good night and look after you! 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home