"> Just another thought...

It's the things that make you go mmmm..

Kisa was a gift to me <3 Thank you for the memories..I also had BooCat adopted for me..Thank you for everything

Thursday, January 23, 2014

That time of year again.

It's been a while since I wrote anything here. Things in my life have gotten to the point of being totally hectic. I work constantly, and it seems I have no time for anything anymore. I have my thoughts, but like most peoples, they are in my head, and I have only either to forget them or think endlessly on them. I finally seem to be a "normal" person in that respect.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KNZH-emehxA

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IpT-FW_G8-A

The boyfriend flies over again next week. I should be happy, excited, full of gladness. But, something is missing, and after all this time I still don't know what that is.

My children are mini adults now, well most of them. The two oldest boys have gotten themselves into work, making them "presentable" future adults and making up the workforce. Doesn't seem to long ago that they were in school worrying about the impending doom of the exams, like son number 3.

Turning cold here again, time to find the winter woollies. And time goes on...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home