"> Just another thought...

It's the things that make you go mmmm..

Kisa was a gift to me <3 Thank you for the memories..I also had BooCat adopted for me..Thank you for everything

Thursday, July 25, 2013

Haven again!

So I decided to book a holiday break away with the kiddies to Combe Haven. The last time we went there, we were there with the children s father, and I just wanted to come home. This time it is only for the August bank holiday weekend, its booked and train tickets and all paid for. I am hoping it will be fun! I know the kids are looking forward to it. =) Finally feel as if I have done something right!

Not much else to report really.. we are literally cooking in the summer heat.. and it is a nightmare in my office... boss is to tight to get air conditioner.. so we have a nice fan that blows around hot air.. you can imagine how that makes me feel.. bored no one to talk too and hot as hell wanting to sleep... blah..

Got plumber coming tomorrow to fit new taps in bathroom.. also got builders in to do an asbestos check.. busy day in the morning.. My eldest and his family will be leaving soon.. they slowly moving their things into their new house. =)

Me.. I am just plodding on as usual =) Cooking dinner.. bye for now! 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home