"> Just another thought...

It's the things that make you go mmmm..

Kisa was a gift to me <3 Thank you for the memories..I also had BooCat adopted for me..Thank you for everything

Tuesday, November 25, 2008

I didn't realise that it has taken so long..

You shut your eyes and time flies past.

I made a resolve to myself when I first started this blog way back when, that I would write into it at least once a month.. well if you notice, I havn't actually stuck to that plan. I will take any fitting punishment.. within reason.

I think that life has just been so hetic as well as unsure for me of late, that I have just been "going with the flow" and not had much time for anything else. I am not making excuses, just trying to see why I havn't been up dating.
I think also the fact that I have a new comp might also be to blame. I am still trying to find all the sites that I had saved on my favourites list. And I thought that technology was supposed to make everything easier!!

Anyway, what is going on with me? Hmm.. well, now I am officially a criminal. I had my DNA and fingerprints taken, as well as my photo's and spent a whole day in a police cell.
Why? I hear.. well my divorce is turning ugly.
My Ex came to have an arguement with me. I was not giving in..so he turned on my eldest son. They had a fight.. I called the police and to cut it short I was the one who got arrested for breach of the peace and assulting a police officer. (All I did was push him.. I wish to goodness I had done more now.. if only too make my arrest worth it). Had to go get an injunction served as an emergency.. we are back in court at the begining of December... fun stuff.. NOT >.<

Anyway...

Just had my brother spend some time here with me. And now he's running out to buy a computer! LOL He is "getting with the times"

Kiddies are all fine.. been trying to find hats and gloves again seeing as though its turned cold again. I refuse this year to go searching for pink stuff for little miss.. she has a whole collection of pink hats and gloves..she is not amused with me at all. Number 5 son has been put on a "good" card. It's a daily report of how he is doing in school.. he has smiley faces if hes good.. and gets rewards.. sad ones if he hasn't had such a good day.. hes a very active lad. So far we have had a mixed bag!

Good grief.. I can't beleive that I can't think of things to say..
Hope everyone out there is fine and well.. I'll be back soon.

1 Comments:

  • At 6:14 am, Blogger Mr Mans Wife said…

    Oh my goodness! You did WHAT???

    Umm... no, I can't think of what to say now either! I'm stunned! :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home