"> Just another thought...

It's the things that make you go mmmm..

Kisa was a gift to me <3 Thank you for the memories..I also had BooCat adopted for me..Thank you for everything

Sunday, May 09, 2021

And so 2021 goes a little like this..!

 I was at work talking about having a blog. Not even sure how it came up, think one of the guys was saying about wanting to set up a stories page. I can give him lots of stories! 

It's been a funny old year. Well over a year now. The whole world went into lockdown as someone thought it would be amusing to let a deadly virus creep around the world. We are still at this time in lockdown, though I go to work and it doesn't seem so. 

Kids have had to do their lessons online which made my son drop out for this year as he wants to be an electrician and needs to do the hands-on part having done all the theory that is possible. He isn't happy that he will have to repeat his year. I will be glad, his shouting and screaming at his game is very annoying.

I have been getting on with things. After losing my mother last year, I am now trying to sort out my remaining debts. Supposed to take my youngest kids on holiday in 6 weeks time.. still in lockdown so not sure how that is going to go. 

Mothers day in Merica today. We had ours in March. I don't celebrate it though, tell my kids daily that I love them and them me. 

Life pretty much trailing on as usual. .whatever that is for me.. work.. fix home.. cook foods.. wash washing.. rinse all and repeat..

Right onwards as I keep telling myself! 

Look after you and be safe.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home