"> Just another thought...

It's the things that make you go mmmm..

Kisa was a gift to me <3 Thank you for the memories..I also had BooCat adopted for me..Thank you for everything

Sunday, March 05, 2017

Today actually.

I actually felt alone today.
Not sure why, guess it's Sunday and I just wanted to have a companion to snuggle up to and maybe watch some movies or a mass intact of Netflix.  Didn't feel like going out, and the kid things have gone away for the weekend, so I just sat and watched back to back shows. But it would have been nice to have someone too have sat with.
I realised a while ago what I am missing. Have tormented myself over that and have resigned myself to the fact. But I am going to remain true to myself and strong.

I been going to a Domestic violence support group, after a close friend suggested that maybe I might need therapy. Actually I hate that word. "Therapy" conjures up all sorts of thoughts..  Moving swiftly on..

Been looking at more holidays. When I get back from Barcelona, I am thinking that I might go on a break away with my friend. Then I am going to book another family holiday for the summer.That is providing my car doesn't cost me the earth when it goes in for a service next week.

Oh I see now why a certain someone deleted their original Facebook..that reminder page is an awful thing.

I think a visit to the doctors is in order. I seem to be overly tired of late. To the point that I put dinner on too cook and promptly burnt most of it cause I fell asleep.. Must be time for a jab..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home