"> Just another thought...

It's the things that make you go mmmm..

Kisa was a gift to me <3 Thank you for the memories..I also had BooCat adopted for me..Thank you for everything

Thursday, March 16, 2017

Strangers?

I was shown something that somewhat upset me, the other day. While I am still pining about lost love, it seems that the "ex's" girlfriend was not totally happy about their relationship. I decided to read her post as I was kinda bored and felt nosy.  She really slated him badly from what I read, which is a shame. I don't know the extent of their relationship, to be honest I don't care to that degree. But I do still have feelings for him and that is why it hurt. He was never bad towards me. He had his moments, but then don't we all? He was a gentleman for most of the time. So reading what she put came as a shock. It appears that time has changed him.. and not for the better it seems. I still don't understand why he can't even bring himself to talk too me anymore. I lost a friend there.

Moving on. Everything at the moment is muddling along quite nicely. I got a tax rebate last week so am just waiting for that to clear then finish off paying the holiday! Seems funny having more and more free time to myself. As I write this I am about to get ready for work. Makes a big difference not having to rush into work at 8:30am. The only thing I don't like about afternoons, is the fact I get back kinda late. But hey.. its only a couple of days a week and its not all bad I like my job.

Children thing things are getting grown. #5 son has one year left to go, so is revising for his exams like crazy. He has really matured in this past year. Baby girl has chosen which subjects she will take next year. She has a grown up attitude but lousy teenager moods!  All other kids things are doing well and keeping out of trouble! #3 Son is learning to drive. That came around fast. #4 Son is saving his money to buy himself a motor scooter.. its all go here at the moment!

Right I need to dash.. got to fill the car! Have a great day! x

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home