"> Just another thought...

It's the things that make you go mmmm..

Kisa was a gift to me <3 Thank you for the memories..I also had BooCat adopted for me..Thank you for everything

Monday, January 16, 2017

Blue Monday

Apparently today is supposed to be the most depressing Monday of the year. It's something to do with realising you have spent all your money for Christmas and not being able to keep too your New Years Resolutions (or something along those lines), Well I'm not blue!

Lets see here.. January 2017 and already I have booked a holiday for this year and its paid for... Already started packing as well.. though I do need to buy some new suitcases. I have spoken about the possibility of changing my working hours ever so slightly..seems I am doing to many late's as my little girl is missing me.. And it's only the second week into the new year!

I'm not to sure what too expect of this year.. I have no major plans of yet.. I'm playing with the idea that maybe I should look into buying a house for myself of sorts...but that is only an idea at this stage.. Maybe after I finished with the car...

So I have launched myself into this year.. New Start New Year sort of thing. I watched the fireworks of Big Ben like I do every year..said my toast to the world.. and kissed my teddy! lol Sad I know.. would be nice to have a companion, but I guess its not that important. One day my "Prince" will come.

For now I leave the new year to play out.. whatever will be will be!

Look after you!! xx

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home