"> Just another thought...

It's the things that make you go mmmm..

Kisa was a gift to me <3 Thank you for the memories..I also had BooCat adopted for me..Thank you for everything

Friday, October 17, 2014

Time to let go?

Its been over three months.
He should have returned here a while back. I am still heart broken, I still cry daily. I hate myself for it. I have prevented myself from even trying to contact him. And boy is that as difficult as anything. I got some boxes to pack his stuff away, I am still having trouble doing that though. Every day I live in hope that he has at least said hello. He sent a simple mail, saying that he is sorry that he hurt me. I thought that might open up the way for him to talk to me again. It didn't, I guess it was just his way of trying to ease his own guilt for ending it. Again I feel stupid even hoping.

I try and do the everyday things, try to put him at the back of my mind. It is difficult walking around, seeing couples together, seeing places we have been. Having years of memories. And really not knowing what to do next. I have lost trust in everyone and everything at this time. I don't think I will ever have the heart to give away again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home