"> Just another thought...

It's the things that make you go mmmm..

Kisa was a gift to me <3 Thank you for the memories..I also had BooCat adopted for me..Thank you for everything

Friday, July 25, 2014

So now what..

It's 1 am on a Thursday night.
I have work in the morning. But this past week has finally caught up with me. The not sleeping, has left me totally exhausted to the point that I am now past tired. I have tried to talk to the American Half (Or Ex half..) and he isn't responding. I really would like to know what has happened, but it seems I am not going to get the answers that I wish to have. I was just getting to the point of "relaxing".. So I have a job that I hate, I can't change that at the moment, but hey at least I got a guy that thinks the world of me.. right? Well don't I feel silly. How can someone get dumped and don't know what for? And to be worse he wont even talk to me now. I have tried being polite. Have not begged, sent little texts, given him space as he asked, but now it seems he isn't coming back. And I am still asking the question why?
So here I sit in one of his T-Shirts watching his green dot on Skype and wishing he would just say hello. Not even say it but even type it would make me happy right now.. at least he would be thinking of me.

I really want to shout.. at what I don't know. Just need to burn whatever the feeling is that is in my chest.

I really need to give up I think. 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home